Tahini Bread Gluten Free Super Staer
- 6 tablespoons raw tahini
- 1 tablespoon syllan (date syrup) / agave / maple / or 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (you can also use a teaspoon of baking soda, although baking powder is yielding more beautiful results)
- Pinch of salt
- Spread over the bread: seeds of any kind, black sesame seeds, poppies seeds, chia and anything that comes to your mind
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees (make sure the oven is at the right temperature before you mix the batter, we do not want the baking powder or baking soda to start working outside the oven)
- We spary our pan with oil spray to grease it.
- Mix all the ingredients in one bowl. the batter will look watery and runny. No worries. Its all good.
- Pour the batter into cake pan and drizzle what ever seeds you wish to have on top of batter. put the pan into the oven.
- Bake the bread between 20-25 minutes or untill toothpick comes out clean. Do me a favor? in the middle of baking time please turn the baking pan so the bread will get same heat on all sides.
- when our bread is ready, I recommend you take the bread out of the pan (carefully with the heat) and let it stand in the oven for another 2 minutes so the moisture will come out completely.
That’s it. Your good to go. I mean. You and your bread,
(Visited 77 times, 1 visits today)